CAPTURE THEIR CHILDHOOD
Who's it for?
If you don’t want a technical course but you want more meaningful photos.
Which camera do I need?
Suitable for everyone - whether you use your phone, a compact camera, bridge camera or SLR. Note this is not my technical course so we will not be learning about camera modes and functions. You are expected to have a basic understanding of your camera in auto mode - whether that is a phone or a SLR.
- Photograph your kids without stress - make things easier for yourself, shooting variety to avoid boredom & bringing the fun into photography
- Getting natural smiles and expressions - stop getting those posed smiles and start getting natural expressions that have more meaning
- Work with what you’ve got, photographing in the home - how to avoid the most common pitfalls of photographing at home
- Improve your composition to turn the ordinary into extraordinary - rule of thirds, centering, perspective and framing
- Capture the whole story using details and moments - move with your feet to get more interesting shots and different perspectives
- Document your family holiday with style - a list of all the shots you are missing that complete the full story & a new approach to capturing kids on holiday
- Suggested projects for continued learning - toy documentary, project 52, and themed projects
- Displaying your photography at home - how to show off your photography and make it look it's best & tips for creating family photobooks
ALL Workshops include:
- Digital workshop handbook
- Unlimited coffee, tea, biscuits & cake (well, why not?)
- Two weeks of email support from me after the workshop
- Video feedback on your photos after the workshop
- Access to a private Facebook group with other workshop attendees for sharing advice and tips!
Dates coming soon - watch this space!!